News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Kill Bill III--------Maybe ???

Started by LennG, July 09, 2022, 12:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Rumors are flying around about a possible Kill Bill III, or could this just be hopefully thinking?

Quentin Tarantino has said about it, never say never and things may be in the works

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/kill-bill-vol-3-plot-cast-and-everything-else-we-know/ar-AAZn097?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1b91caf5ea2842ac9cd44afd591e1282

I am a huge fan of Kill Bill I and then Kill Bill II and would be overly joyful to see a Kill NIll III
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jolly Blue Giant

Seems a little off considering Bill died with the ole "five finger death punch"...lol

Not to mention, David Carradine (who played Bill) is dead in real life and Uma is two decades older and probably not in the shape she was in in 2003. She was in her early 30's when she made those movies and in tip top shape

Of course, with Tarantino...virtually anything is possible. His mind doesn't work like ours...or anyone else's for that matter  :laugh:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

LennG

Ric

Don't know if you read the article, but they weren't saying a return of Bill per se,

QuoteHowever, there is some indication for a possible third installment in the sword-wielding Bride's deadly vengeance story, commencing with the rumor's original source. The Bride murders Vernita Green (Vivica A. Fox) in front of her daughter (Ambrosia Kelley) in Kill Bill: Vol. 1 and welcomes her to pursue revenge, which screams for loose ends to be closed up. "It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that, I'm sorry. But you can take my word for it. Your mother had it comin'. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting," the Bride says.

Hey if they can bring dead people back, a la Forrest Gump, and Elvis, they surely can bring Bill back for an encore.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss