News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Hurricane Weeze ????

Started by Bob In PA, September 27, 2022, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Brown

Glad to hear you are still kicking John. An Albany get together would be a blast.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

weeze

well lets see, it will be a while before Im ready to sell down here but I sure as hell don't plan on living anywhere I can get nailed by another one of these "Super Storms". Honestly you have to wonder, will their be another one next year? Is this global warming? Do alligators poop in the canal out back?
 Inquiring minds NOT DRAKES, want to Know!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

jimv

Hi weeze!!!  I haven't looked at the Front Porch in a long time, so I didn't see your tale.  Good luck with the big C and take care.

weeze

PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

squibber

I just got back from vacationing on Anna Maria Island which is across from the city of Bradenton, Florida.  It's such a beautiful place. Many beaches and many great restaurants. I am tempted to buy a condo on or near the island if the condo prices continue to drop.  Yeah the hurricanes worry me but living in this area is so much more appealing than upstate NY and the cold winters.

Ed Vette

Quote from: squibber on October 28, 2022, 11:20:17 AMI just got back from vacationing on Anna Maria Island which is across from the city of Bradenton, Florida.  It's such a beautiful place. Many beaches and many great restaurants. I am tempted to buy a condo on or near the island if the condo prices continue to drop.  Yeah the hurricanes worry me but living in this area is so much more appealing than upstate NY and the cold winters.
Just stay out of flood zones or near flood zones that will soon spread. My friend survived the winds because he built his own house and reinforced the structure. If I were building I would set the studs 16" on center to start.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin