News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Had a Dream Last Night

Started by Ed Vette, October 27, 2022, 10:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

The Giants and Jets were a combined football team and the ball was less than ten yards to the goal line. It seemed like it was on the six and they needed to get it to the five for a first down. Apparently the Giants players last play didn't make it and I assume it 4th down. It was the Jets players now and the carry was close and we were all rooting for them. The result was not determined before I woke up.

Symbolically it seems the Giants fall short of an opportunity and the Jets somehow are either still in it or determine the fate of the Giants.

Well, that's how I read into it. Thoughts?

I know that everyone dreams but some people think they don't and just can't remember. I've had some significant dreams that applied to my life or what was going on at the time.

I had a dream before the 2004 draft of a Giants QB throwing passes. We drafted Eli that year.

I had a dream of falling out of an airplane and being scared of dying when a beast came out of the ground and scared me from falling any further. I then floated and soared like an Eagle thinking, I can fly. I never put it together at the time but it was right before my second parachute jump.

I had a dream of driving my father and stopping at a toll and the attendant was a woman with red hair. I explained that I needed to get him across the bridge. Shortly thereafter he died of cancer. I was the last person with him at the hospital and when he was dying and suffering, told him it was ok now to give up. He didn't need to fight anymore.

Anyone have interesting or significant dreams or nightmares?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

weeze

it was that last burrito before bed I bet!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

T200

Interesting dreams, Ed. I can't say that I have had dreams that are precursors to actual life events, small or big.

I do know that my wife has situations where she spends a lot of time thinking about things and it manifests in her dreams.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

I had a dream I was married to this wonderful, gorgeous woman. I woke up and there was Doris.
Dreams do come true.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

Ed: I tried to take your post seriously and checked the Jets' schedule.

All I can come up with (regarding the Jets somehow helping the Giants) is this.

They play the Vikings and the Seahawks.  Assumming the last playoff spot is between the Giants and the one of those two teams, maybe the Jets beat one or both of them allowing the Giants to get in.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on November 01, 2022, 09:58:14 AMEd: I tried to take your post seriously and checked the Jets' schedule.

All I can come up with (regarding the Jets somehow helping the Giants) is this.

They play the Vikings and the Seahawks.  Assumming the last playoff spot is between the Giants and the one of those two teams, maybe the Jets beat one or both of them allowing the Giants to get in.

Bob
Interesting
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Giants at Washington
Detroit at Jets

Hmmmm
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Bob In PA

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 17, 2022, 08:11:50 AMGiants at Washington
Detroit at Jets

Hmmmm

Ed: Yes, starting today we learn if your dream will be a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie next year... or not. LOL
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on December 18, 2022, 10:51:53 AMEd: Yes, starting today we learn if your dream will be a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie next year... or not. LOL
The Jets somehow were determining the Giants fate or their fate. The last play results were never completed as I woke up.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin