News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Texans gane thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 13, 2022, 12:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: uconnjack8 on November 14, 2022, 09:37:44 AMWhen was the last time you said that?

Honestly can't remember.  Definitely not since the 16 season.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

jimc

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 14, 2022, 08:12:02 AMIt's another win!  Watched the game on DVR.

Our D is close to competing at a top tier level.

We get a true ILB and this teams D could be top5

Our O is scary bad!

If not for the run we have NOTHING!

Galloday is HOT GARBAGE!

Was happy to see Cager and Hodgins get involved but not enough.

Robinson needs to be featured more

I agree with many posts here about play calling!

I'm not a fan!!!!  At this point we have ZERO to fear of Kafka getting poached!  His play calling is not exciting at all.

A win is a win but this win shows we are only a step above the bottom of the league regardless of what our record is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the teams MO. I believe they know that they can't compete in a shootout. They want to run the ball and eat clock. They want to keep the game close and try to win it in the fourth quarter.

You are not going to see anything different until we are in a position of desperation.

They will continue to run the ball and short pass until teams can stop it, which Seattle did to an extent.
- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone

killarich

I agree that the playcalling was bad and that is  probably for the first time this season I think overall the playcalling  was bad

BUT

We won, I think they knew that Houston was so bad that they could play not to lose instead of playing "to win"

The playcalling in the back to back drives where we were at their 35 yard line and we ended up with zero points was pretty bad .... But once again it was Houston

If this was let's say the Cowboys or Eagles idk if they run it 6 times in a row instead of going for the kill

Still it was a different game plan that I personally didn't like because we are used to the killer instinct of this season

But I think it was by design and we are 7-2

I hope we don't make this a trend though

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: killarich on November 14, 2022, 10:57:55 AMI agree that the playcalling was bad and that is  probably for the first time this season I think overall the playcalling  was bad

BUT

We won, I think they knew that Houston was so bad that they could play not to lose instead of playing "to win"

The playcalling in the back to back drives where we were at their 35 yard line and we ended up with zero points was pretty bad .... But once again it was Houston

If this was let's say the Cowboys or Eagles idk if they run it 6 times in a row instead of going for the kill

Still it was a different game plan that I personally didn't like because we are used to the killer instinct of this season

But I think it was by design and we are 7-2

I hope we don't make this a trend though
2nd in a row   Play calling was atrocious in Seattle

Even with a win I hope it's not a trend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk