News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

In this day in America present

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, November 10, 2022, 12:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Just received a call from my son, and I have a new granddaughter, Natalie Rose. Born just before noon. Healthy, 10 fingers, 10 toes, and no defects. Her momma is also doing well.

My quiver is growing, and I now have 8 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild  #:-S

Growing up I figured the chances of being a father were pretty nil and even less of a chance I'd ever live to see grandchildren even if I did end up married and have kids. God has blessed me in spite of me. Believe me, I am unworthy
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

squibber

Congrats! It truly is the season to be Jolly.

ozzie

That's awesome news! Congratulations!!
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Ed Vette

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎈
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Congrats Ric!!!  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P

As you said, God has blessed you in spite of yourself. That, my friend, makes you worthy.  =D>  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Thanks guys. Just came back from seeing her. She's adorable.

LennG

Since I am late to the party, my heartiest Mazel Tov to you, your new granddaughter, and your entire family.

I know how you feel, though not for as many. I thought the birth of my children was the best thing that ever happened to me, and it was, but when my first granddaughter was born and holding her for the first time, well, that enormous, wonderful feeling just swept over me once again. Same for granddaughter #2 and grandson #1.
There is just something extra special, especially when they call you Grandpa--you just melt away.

Enjoy them ALL.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Bob In PA

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on November 10, 2022, 12:16:18 PMJust received a call from my son, and I have a new granddaughter, Natalie Rose.
Jolly: Congratulations. One more Giants fan never hurts. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

weeze

I also add my Congratulations. Family is great, isn't it? They love you in spite of all your shortcomings and can be counted on when the chips are down!
 Speaking of family, everyday is Veterans day in my life and the living vets in my family are down to one. My dad, thanks for all you did pops. He just had his 98th birthday , still drives and is in better shape then a lot of us!
 Sorry got sidetracked there its YOUR new granddaughter, God Bless you all!
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Jolly Blue Giant

Home, healthy, and happy

On a second note, my granddaughter's soccer team has won their next two games since I last mentioned it on the front porch and today plays for the state championship. I will be at the game instead of watching the Giants  :(

If they win, my granddaughter will be the youngest starting player in girl's soccer to win a state championship. As I've mentioned before, she's in 8th grade playing alongside mostly seniors and juniors and she's one of their best players. Can't wait to see what she's like when she's a senior

LennG

Just a gorgeous baby girl. Just cherish her.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss