News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Lions Game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 20, 2022, 11:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Post game comments here
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MagicRat

As is my usual Sunday state, I have a bad feeling here.

Detroit have been fairly good in the redzone,  they're a higher scoring team than us.
The D needs to start hot, and stay hot, today.
I'm not fancying us in a shoot out against these.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Jolly Blue Giant

I read in this morning news that the kickers' net blew away and into the field. Had to be chased down and brought back. Very windy. Tends to make me believe both teams will pound the turf more than airing it out today...I doubt we'll see many 50 yd field goal attempts either. Wind is going to be a factor in this game
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on November 20, 2022, 11:37:56 AMI read in this morning news that the kickers' net blew away and into the field. Had to be chased down and brought back. Very windy. Tends to make me believe both teams will pound the turf more than airing it out today...I doubt we'll see many 50 yd field goal attempts either. Wind is going to be a factor in this game
I'm about 30 min from the stadium south and my back yard is a wind tunnel!

I can't imagine how the wind is howling coming across the swamps of the meadowlands!

Going to be a ground pound day for both teams I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

The goalposts are now Northwest to Southeast and not East to West as it was in Giants Stadium. The wind is blowing WNW. How that is manipulated by the stadium construct could result in a kicking advantage in one direction. Mt guess is that the Giants defer.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Trench

Stringer Bell

Hopefully this is the final nail in his coffin. Never understood all the time and reps wasted on this guy.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Stringer Bell on November 20, 2022, 01:07:08 PMHopefully this is the final nail in his coffin. Never understood all the time and reps wasted on this guy.
Me either

Jclayton92

Trench

It was one play guys jeez

DaveBrown74

What a jackass penalty. Just a killer.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE