News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 24, 2022, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

GordonGekko80

Kickoff at 10.30pm. Going to be late for me... again.  :yes:

I am watchind the Bills vs the Lions and hear Romo, so at least he's not commenting our game tonight.

umassgrad

Anything can happen in a football game but I'm trying to think of one area where the Giants might have an advantage which would translate to good things happening on the field. My answer, DL, I hope our guys up front play well and at least slow Dallas down while making a few good plays along the way.
On offense, I don't see how Barkley is not hit in the backfield every time he touches the ball and DJ harassed on every throw. I know I'm being too negative but we have just too many injuries to compete today.

Slugsy-Narrows

No reason to make another thread - Buff has their hands full of the Lions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooners56

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 24, 2022, 02:18:53 PMNo reason to make another thread - Buff has their hands full of the Lions

Josh Allen has all day to throw. Big pockets and still taking sacks
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: sooners56 on November 24, 2022, 02:49:04 PMJosh Allen has all day to throw. Big pockets and still taking sacks
If the Lions beat the Bills does that make things seem a little better for us last week losing to them?

sooners56

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 24, 2022, 02:52:28 PMIf the Lions beat the Bills does that make things seem a little better for us last week losing to them?

Sent from my iPhone using
Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 24, 2022, 02:52:28 PMIf the Lions beat the Bills does that make things seem a little better for us last week losing to them?

Tapatalk
if it were just a straight loss without losing all the players to injury yes but what makes the Lions loss so bad is the injuries sustained in that game.

sooners56

Giants already 2 missed opportunities

kingm56

Echunks

Looks like players are slipping all over the field.

Woody

Slayton was tripped on the play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingm56

kingm56

gregf

Trench