News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 24, 2022, 12:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Quote from: kingm56 on November 24, 2022, 05:03:17 PMWasted opportunity and terrible throw by Jones.
Bad throw ...but to make a good one he had to move or throw it thru the rushing lineman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MagicRat

Listen, this is a free hit.
Our practice squad is playing a good, if totally hate able, team.

Let's get these horrible stains out of the way without getting too bad of a shalacking, and get on with the season.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

Not thrilled with that 3rd down play calling

kingm56

Love the 50/59 ball.  We've been begging for they throw.

MagicRat

Fu ck ing wear that you Dallas wan kstains.

kingm56

gregf

MagicRat

This will do for me.
We'll probably lose tonight, but we're dying on our feet,not living on our knees. Jerrah, hear this, in two years time when you've sacked McCarthy, we're marching into  your house and taking a sh1t all over it, mark my words.

Ed Vette

If they can get to Dak a few times it will throw him off his game. Thibs has come close.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MagicRat

Oh, and as a Scotsmen,  get torn in to Perfidious Albion tomorrow.

kingm56

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 24, 2022, 05:28:18 PMIf they can get to Dak a few times it will throw him off his game. Thibs has come close.

Thibs has been all over the field. 

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

sooners56

Thibs getting some pressures! Keep them coming and get home
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

kingm56

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 24, 2022, 05:30:56 PMThat's what I'm talking about!

Exactly, Ed.  Thibs is looking dominant.  He's even had a few edge stops against the run.

Slugsy-Narrows

Can't complain on how we are fighting can we hold it and sustain it!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk