News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders game thread I

Started by MightyGiants, December 04, 2022, 12:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

I didn't shave today and put this up for good luck.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

One little tidbit (not that it's that big of a deal):

Commanders haven't had a bye yet. Maybe/hopefully they'll be tired at the margin.

We on the other hand had ten days rest.

So on a relative fatigue basis, we should be in OK shape, in theory at least.

MagicRat

Let's go guys, this will be a tough, attritional,ugly game.
Smell my cheese you mother!

DaveBrown74

Getting a lot of Kenny Albert in my sports life these days now that he's been filling in for Sam Rosen on MSG for the Rangers' games.

Ed Vette

Gates, Feliciano and Glow need to come up big for this team to have any chance.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Slugsy-Narrows

I LOVE THESE UNIFORMS!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Awful fumble. Killer. Cannot be doing that in a huge game.

Goes back to whether you can trust this guy in a big spot.

AP44

This is stuff that will lead Jones out the door next year. Absolutely, positively cannot happen.

kingm56

Slugsy-Narrows

Sloppy football!

Hadron

Bad fumble. You know you need to cover up the ball...

DaveBrown74

Quote from: AP44 on December 04, 2022, 01:07:44 PMThis is stuff that will lead Jones out the door next year. Absolutely, positively cannot happen.

Agreed. A play like that is a great way to get your coach and GM's blood boiling. Especially this late in the season in an absolutely huge game.

sooners56

All day long to pass!!!

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Woody

So far not good.    Jones fumble cannot happen in a game like this. Starting to get back to old habits by all ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk