News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders game thread I

Started by MightyGiants, December 04, 2022, 12:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingm56

This is essentially a playoff game and crowd is dead. 

Soundwave401

Playoff lives on the line and they come out like this... completely flat footed and outplayed in all aspects so far

Woody

Another Winky dinky blitz that didn't get there.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soundwave401

10 points seems insurmountable with how this offense has been playing lately...

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

If like to see Thibs wake up and get a sack to get the crowd going

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Soundwave401 on December 04, 2022, 01:26:34 PM10 points seems insurmountable with how this offense has been playing lately...

Lately?

MightyGiants

Not sure which is worse the offense or the defense
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kingm56

Those that know me no I never blame coaching but wink has called two shitty games in back-to-back weeks.  The zero coverage last week on 3rd in goal from the 17 was the epitome of stupid.  Man there was as dumb. This is why Balt let him walk. 

kartanoman

Opening kickoff begins now ... or else!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Woody

Just can't win in their own division.....need to build a team that can compete in their own division. #q1 priority for off season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 04, 2022, 01:27:51 PMLately?

If lately means the last 3 years, I agree.  What's tbd common denominator?

Slugsy-Narrows

Game is getting away from us fast due to no Offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

files58

We need a lot. This is a good measuring game to see where we are really at. They need more physical players.

sooners56

Washington Oline and Dline is better than the Giants. Oh and skill position players are better. Giants are outMatched.  No pass rush, no coverage and absolutely abysmal offense by the Giants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!