News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2022, 11:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdxca38

Quote from: Rambo89 on December 11, 2022, 01:06:46 PMFirst sack was just Thomas getting beat bad the sack on third down Jones just sitting around waiting to get hit

Yeah DJ held the ball way too long, it's gotta be thrown in 3 seconds or less, or get the heck out of the pocket

No excuse for that last sack

Trench

Now let's see if our defense can get any pressure

Soundwave401

sooners56

I hate when the Giants get the ball first. Seems like a wasted possession every time.  Oline struggling already. 2 sacks smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

jgrangers2

Quote from: Rambo89 on December 11, 2022, 01:08:03 PMOn that third down he definitely was.  On first down not much he could do.

Neal got beat immediately. If nobody is open, what do you want him to do?

Rambo89

Quote from: sxdxca38 on December 11, 2022, 01:08:25 PMYeah DJ held the ball way too long, it's gotta be thrown in 3 seconds or less, or get the heck out of the pocket

No excuse for that last sack

You're right on getting out of the pocket didn't do that and doesn't do that enough

Quote from: jgrangers2 on December 11, 2022, 01:09:21 PMNeal got beat immediately. If nobody is open, what do you want him to do?

As SDX said move out of the pocket immediately
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

DaveBrown74

I fully agree the second sack was on Jones. However, the net result was about the same.

Trench

kingm56

Quote from: Trench on December 11, 2022, 01:11:46 PMNo pressure at all.

Best line in the nfl with a dynamic QB.  Gonna be a long day.

jgrangers2

Quote from: Rambo89 on December 11, 2022, 01:09:54 PMYou're right on getting out of the pocket didn't do that and doesn't do that enough

As SDX said move out of the pocket immediately

He hit the top of his drop and was immediately forced to move up in the pocket. If he has to take off that quickly I'm not sure what more you can ask of the guy.

killarich

I already am losing my interest , this looks bad

How do we always manage so many injuries ...it's so annoying already

sooners56

The difference between the Giants Oline and Eagles Oline so far is astronomical

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

jgrangers2

Trench

I expect Thibs as pick #5 to be able to get pressure one on one even as a rookie. This far he's being easily handled

DaveBrown74

Quote from: sooners56 on December 11, 2022, 01:13:37 PMThe difference between the Giants Oline and Eagles Oline so far is astronomical

The Eagles have the best or second best line in the league. Our O line is more middle of the pack or maybe a little below average. Nobody would disagree that there's a significant gap there.