News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Watergate

Started by LennG, December 16, 2022, 11:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I was going to mention this on the TV topic but thought maybe a good conversation piece here.

I just finished watching a 4 part documentary on Watergate, on CNN. I had this recorded months ago and just never gotten around to watching it, but I did over the past couple of days and it brought back so many memories. I would think most who post here remember Watergate, but as I watched, there was so much I had forgotten.

Watergate: Blueprint for a Scandal
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20214566/

So this 4-part series, set as the 50th anniversary, has many of the original cast members who are alive and retells the story mostly from John Dean's views as he was the real cause, and downfall, of Richard Nixon when Nixon and his henchmen tried to make Dean the fall guy.
I believe we all know the story, but again, there is so much I had forgotten, or maybe didn't want to know, but now it all came back, in full detail.

An excellent watch and any comments on Watergate, as we remember it, would be nice.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss