News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders II game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 18, 2022, 07:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AP44

Please let us not suck.

Allen and Payne will be PITA.

Woody

Trivia question ...when was the last time the Giants won a prime time night game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MagicRat

I'm sure I heard 2016.....need to check.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MagicRat

They're all picking Washington.....that's good.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Woody on December 18, 2022, 07:58:01 PMTrivia question ...when was the last time the Giants won a prime time night game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1990, Opening Game, Sunday night against the Eageles?

Painter

Hey, we have a meaningful game in December; that at least is progress. Playoff? Playoff?

I have a feeling that tonight's winner will be determined by Quarterback play and, as usual with a team with obvious talent deficits like Our Heroes: fortune/chance/luck, however we choose to label it.

Oh, please fool us all and beat the crap out of them. :o

Cheers!

MagicRat

The result tonight will be what it will be.
This is another evaluatory step on our multi-year rebuild.
I think we lose, I think we can win, I think we need a stack of things to fall for us to win.
If I see us play hard from first to last ....  I'll take it.

DaveBrown74

If Jones is the guy, he needs to show up tonight, period. No excuses. I think he's something like 0-5 in prime time. He needs to change the narrative tonight with the entire nation watching. Big time opportunity for him.

TDToomer

Does NBC have to pay Joan Jett every time they play the theme song that was stolen from her own song?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 18, 2022, 08:19:28 PMIf Jones is the guy, he needs to show up tonight, period. No excuses. I think he's something like 0-5 in prime time. He needs to change the narrative tonight with the entire nation watching. Big time opportunity for him.
Biggest game any of these current giants players have been in that were drafted here.

Trench

Tell Daboll to quit with the Alaska tundra outfit and just go with the NY certified Coach Coughlin Green Bay outfit!....just kidding Let's Go boys!!!!

Jclayton92

Also Heineke's head band makes me want to beat them even more.

jgrangers2

Something about Thibodeaux and Ojulari combining on a TFL makes me happy