News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 24, 2022, 10:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Fire

Quote from: jgrangers2 on December 24, 2022, 01:11:44 PMFollowed up with a bad throw by Jones

Lol that was NOT a bad throw at all. It squarely hit him in both hands. Its why Clayton will never be a good #1. Hands

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Jclayton92

Why was Flotts tiny ass on the TE

jgrangers2

Quote from: Blue Fire on December 24, 2022, 01:16:34 PMLol that was NOT a bad throw at all. It squarely hit him in both hands. Its why Clayton will never be a good #1. Hands

The ball was a foot over his head. Nobody would call that a good throw.

killarich

Quote from: Blue Fire on December 24, 2022, 01:16:34 PMLol that was NOT a bad throw at all. It squarely hit him in both hands. Its why Clayton will never be a good #1. Hands

It was high , did go through Slaytons hands

It's 50/50 both at fault .... But you're right a better receiver may have brought that in

I keep bringing up when we played the cowboys ... Dak threw multiple high balls and Gallup kept bringing them down with a corner on his back

Rambo89

It was a high throw that he was lucky to bring down.  A good throw and it's an easy completion.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Jclayton92

LC better than Flott on the TE lol

Slugsy-Narrows

Rambo89

Quote from: killarich on December 24, 2022, 01:18:32 PMIt was high , did go through Slaytons hands

It's 50/50 both at fault .... But you're right a better receiver may have brought that in

I keep bringing up when we played the cowboys ... Dak threw multiple high balls and Gallup kept bringing them down with a corner on his back

And a better QB makes a much better throw.  Just sayin
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Jclayton92

James gives me heart palpitations

kingm56

It's difficult to take you seriously when you make comments like this; the ball was 2 to 3 feet high...it was a terrible throw and only made possible by Slaytons athleticism. 

killarich

COLLINS !! This is why he should play ... no LB we have is good at pass coverage ... but as a former safety he def has better instincts

kingm56

It's difficult to take you seriously when you make comments like this; the ball was 2 to 3 feet high...it was a terrible throw and only made possible by Slaytons athleticism. 

Woody

Collins actually with great coverage on a TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Rambo89 on December 24, 2022, 01:19:28 PMAnd a better QB makes a much better throw.  Just sayin

Exactly. Surprised we're actually debating this one. Seems like a pretty straightforward thing. It was not a good throw, but yes, maybe someone like 2015 Odell Beckham comes up with that ball.

killarich

Quote from: Rambo89 on December 24, 2022, 01:19:28 PMAnd a better QB makes a much better throw.  Just sayin

Ok I agree but even the good qbs have bad throws caught by better receivers ... like the Dak and Gallup example I used .... Dak was saved multiple times by his receivers that game