News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Colts game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 01, 2023, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on January 01, 2023, 01:11:10 PMJust run the ball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little surprised on the first two plays they've come out aggressive throwing the ball instead of pounding the Colts weakness.  Maybe to keep them honest.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

AP44

I got this streaming, I'm way behind you guys lol

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Rambo89 on January 01, 2023, 01:11:59 PMLittle surprised on the first two plays they've come out aggressive throwing the ball instead of pounding the Colts weakness.  Maybe to keep them honest.

The last time Daboll tried this reverse-psychology strategy was in Seattle, and it didn't work out very well. The Colts are much worse than the Seahawks though.

T200

Quote from: Rambo89 on January 01, 2023, 01:02:54 PMPractice what you preach.  Otherwise it's hard to take this seriously.
Don't shoot the messenger.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Fletch

Is there an ignore poster feature

Rambo89

That screen was well covered Jones would have been better off throwing that one away

Fletch

Cannot belive he dropped that. Why are they passing? Hit's a defensive back in the face mask.

jgrangers2

Looked like Jones expected Hodgins to keep going on that last pass

Rambo89

Think they're being a little too aggressive to start the game throwing it.  Need to establish that running game and pass off that.

Slugsy-Narrows

kingm56

This isn't the NFLs 31st ranked passing def the played last week.  It's going to be difficult if we keep pushing this game plan. 

GordonGekko80

Not a great offensive first drive. But the play calling had been a bit weird, too...

AP44

The screen pass was the play I didn't get. Put us behind the sticks.

Trench

DaveBrown74

Even though he did a nitwit thing, it's great seeing McKinney back out there.