News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Colts game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 01, 2023, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slugsy-Narrows

kingm56

GordonGekko80

TD DJ! NICE!

31-3. What can we ask more today?

sxdxca38

Quote from: Fletch on January 01, 2023, 02:45:15 PMHe's been playing  like that since forever. Since rookie year anyway. Everyone wanted to blame Garrett, but 2 OCs and a HC later -- it is still the same.

Dj is 18/23 172 Yards 2 TD 0 Int a 128 QB Rating and the Giants are up 24-3 and that isn't good enough for you?

Woody

Nicer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Fire

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Messiah717

Trench

Soundwave401

Yup give that man a second contract. I am officially onboard

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on January 01, 2023, 02:49:30 PMDJ is taking too many shots today (hits)...

He is playing hard!  I can't hate it!

This game has a lot riding on it!

Now with a 4 score lead he should protect himself and so should the coaches

kingm56

Second time today 76 had no one to block on the edge.  Indy is done.

AP44

Blue Fire

Quote from: sxdxca38 on January 01, 2023, 02:50:36 PMDj is 18/23 172 Yards 2 TD 0 Int a 128 QB Rating and the Giants are up 24-3 and that isn't good enough for you?

A few will never see DJ in a positive light. It was the same with Eli.

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Ed Vette

If the score difference remains or higher, I can see pulling Jones and Barkley at some point in the 4th.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

This is a dickstomping! Jones basically untouched by a D that has mailed it in.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs