News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Colts game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 01, 2023, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgrangers2

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on January 01, 2023, 02:51:19 PMHe is playing hard!  I can't hate it!

This game has a lot riding on it!

Now with a 4 score lead he should protect himself and so should the coaches

No need for another designed QB run the rest of the way. Put Daniel in bubble wrap and I'd imagine he'll spend most of the 4th Q on the bench.

uconnjack8

Winning this game the way they should.  Not just a meaningful game in December, but a resounding win

GordonGekko80

Commanders down 10-7.
Panthers up 14-10 vs the Bucs.
Saints up 14-3 vs the Eagles.

The Eagles are a joke yet again. They are not going anywhere in the playoffs.

Teams that qualify that early to the Playoffs and rest players typically aren't able to turn it up again when time comes.

Woody

Kick coverage team only group not showing up today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 01, 2023, 02:52:54 PMWinning this game the way they should.  Not just a meaningful game in December, but a resounding win

I bet this game when it was 4.5 points.  I couldn't believe it!

GloryDays

GMenRF

Quote from: sxdxca38 on January 01, 2023, 02:50:36 PMDj is 18/23 172 Yards 2 TD 0 Int a 128 QB Rating and the Giants are up 24-3 and that isn't good enough for you?
His yards per completion is below 10.  Thats a dink and dunk QB nothing more.

/sarcasm/

kingm56

Quote from: GordonGekko80 on January 01, 2023, 02:53:50 PMCommanders down 10-7.
Panthers up 14-10 vs the Bucs.
Saints up 14-3 vs the Eagles.

The Eagles are a joke yet again. They are not going anywhere in the playoffs.

Teams that qualify that early to the Playoffs and rest players typically aren't able to turn it up again when time comes.

The Eagles are missing their AP QB. The notion you could replace him without any drop off was laughable. 

AP44

Quote from: kingm56 on January 01, 2023, 02:55:20 PMThe Eagles are missing their AP QB. The notion you could replace him without any drop off was laughable.

Bingo.

More backups play, the worse they get.

GMenRF

Quote from: kingm56 on January 01, 2023, 02:55:20 PMThe Eagles are missing their AP QB. The notion you could replace him without any drop off was laughable.
He did throw for 350+ vs the Cowboys last week.  Has to do also with the Saints trying to earn a playoff spot.

Messiah717

Quote from: GMenRF on January 01, 2023, 02:57:32 PMHe did throw for 350+ vs the Cowboys last week.  Has to do also with the Saints trying to earn a playoff spot.

Sports are weird.

kingm56

Quote from: GMenRF on January 01, 2023, 02:57:32 PMHe did throw for 350+ vs the Cowboys last week.  Has to do also with the Saints trying to earn a playoff spot.

He also threw 2 ints and was the reason they lost. He's a good qb, he not close to Hurts.  Next week the Giants will play phili with Hurts at the helm. Let's see if they're a joke. 

jgrangers2

Sexy Dexy just bulldozing Quentin Nelson into his own QB

Slugsy-Narrows

Sexy DEXY IS AN ANIMAL!!!

What a sack of the OLineman and QB same time

GloryDays

Please, lock up Jones and Lawrence rightaway 🙏🏻🙏🏻👏👏