News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Vikings game thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 15, 2023, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Eww Jimmy Johnson telling Erin she's probably done the gritty is cringe lol.

TDToomer

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 15, 2023, 04:12:26 PMWill the Giants game be delayed because the buff game is taking so long?

No way.

Edit: They are? Has this ever happened? Game time is now 4:50
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

GordonGekko80

GordonGekko80

Imma gonna go to sleep at 3am tonight... uff...

bighitterdalama

Game start just pushed back to 4:50

Jclayton92

kingm56

The fox team is off script just wasting time. 

Jclayton92

DaveBrown74

I was wondering when I looked these game times what their plan was. You can't go 1:00 and 4:30 and expect the first game to be done. Maybe they assumed it would be a blowout? Seems sloppy on the league's part.

Jclayton92

bighitterdalama

Let's throw out a few bullet points on the Vikings:

The Vikings defense is 31st in NFL in yards/game (388.7) and 28th in points/game (25.1)

Despite its reputation as a sack attack, the Vikings defense has only 38 sacks for -241 yards, ranked 21/23 in the NFL.

The Vikings defense has the 3rd most penalties in the NFL, and is first in penalty yards with 926.

The Vikings run game averages just 97.7 Y/G, ranked 27th.

killarich

Wow I've never seen the league catering to viewership as bad as this year , delays ... waiting until last sec9nd to make the schedule ... it's kind of annoying honestly

bighitterdalama

The Vikings pass game is formidable. They are 6th in passing yards/game (263.8), 3rd in both completions and attempts (448/672), and 4th in passing touchdowns (30). On the flip side, they are tied for 7th worst in picks with 15 interceptions and have given up 47 sacks for -344 yards, 8th and 7th worst in the NFL.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs