News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What I think we will see tonight

Started by PSUBeirut, January 21, 2023, 11:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSUBeirut

First of all- Let's GOOOOO!!!!  Ok now that that's out of my system, here's what's running through my brain today, what I think we'll see:

-Full-Speed, playoff-level intensity from Saquon Barkley tonight.  He is going to go all out this evening, my friends, and I'm here for it.
-Long, sustained drives by the Giants, with multiple conversions on DJs legs
-Dallas Goedert having a BIG day
-The BEST INDIVIDUAL MATCHUP of the entire playoffs, including whoever ends up in the Super Bowl- Sexy Dexy vs. Kelce.  Dexter has been a man possessed and Kelce is a STUD.  I'm actually a bit down on our defensive output tonight simply because if there is anyone that can slow Dexter down, it's Kelce.  Regardless, it's gonna be a heavyweight fight I'm dying to see.

I think, outside of Andy Reid and his staff, we have the best coaches in the entire league.  I think Saquon will play great and I think DJ could have an outstanding game.  However, I hate to say it but those immense positives may not matter if Jalen Hurts is fully healthy and plays back to his MVP form.  If Hurts does this, I just think we simply don't have the firepower on the offensive side to keep up.  We have no AJ Browns or Devonta Smiths.  So, early on if it looks like Hurts is not 100%, or rusty, or whatever, we're going to have a really great shot at winning this.  But if he comes out firing on all cylinders the Eagles will prevail.

Should be a great game to watch.  LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bob In PA

Great post!  You've hit the nail on the head.   =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jolly Blue Giant

Agree 100%. My hope is that Wink has devised schemes to knock Hurts off his game whether he's a hundred percent or not. Just make him as uncomfortable as possible and hit him hard if he tries to run with the ball. If our defense can take Hurts out of his comfort zone, we have a solid chance. But if Hurts has all day in the pocket with little or no pressure, he's going to pick us apart

Go Giants!!  :Giants:  :goteam:  :Giants:  :boldblue:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Trench

I worry about pulled hamstrings in the cold weather

Jclayton92

We need the Washington version of Thibodaux, a lockdown Adoree, and the version of Mckinney we saw against the Titans and Panthers were he just took a superstar and eliminated them.

BluesCruz

Im not consceeding anything to the Eagles

Lately we have played like the better team
and they have faded

Let the Game Begin!!!!!!!!!!

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Rambo89

Giants are 3-2 in their last 5 games....Eagles are 3-2 in their last 5 games.  Not sure how you argue that the Giants have played like the better team lately but ok.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18