News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles Playoff Game Thread

Started by MightyGiants, January 21, 2023, 07:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jclayton92

McFadden is a healthy scratch so look for more of either Davis or Collins next to Smith.

Also C.J. Gardner Johnson will play safety for the Eagles unless in Nickel. If they are in nickel then the Eagles Undrafted Free Agent rookie Reed Blankenship will be playing the safety.

GMenRF

Quote from: Jclayton92 on January 21, 2023, 07:39:42 PMMcFadden is a healthy scratch so look for more of either Davis or Collins next to Smith.

Also C.J. Gardner Johnson will play safety for the Eagles unless in Nickel. If they are in nickel then the Eagles Undrafted Free Agent rookie Reed Blankenship will be playing the safety.
How about Lane Johnson?

Rambo89

"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Jclayton92

Quote from: GMenRF on January 21, 2023, 07:46:33 PMHow about Lane Johnson?
From everything I've heard he's going to play and is good to go, doubt he's a 100.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Woody

no matter how this game turns out......next year the focus has to be .......we must win games in our division!    Philly Dallas Washington ! Have to at least split with all of them !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jclayton92

Wow did we get the D list commentary crew lol.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: GMenRF on January 21, 2023, 07:46:33 PMHow about Lane Johnson?

Johnson will start. He claims that he'll work through the injury & have surgery in the off-season. Not sure how effective he'll be with a groin. Let's see if he'll be quick enough to handle Thibs.

Ed Vette

Quote from: bighitterdalama on January 21, 2023, 08:12:17 PMJohnson will start. He claims that he'll work through the injury & have surgery in the off-season. Not sure how effective he'll be with a groin. Let's see if he'll be quick enough to handle Thibs.
Ojulari
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Woody

Is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs