News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Other Brain Games

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, February 27, 2023, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

I play three games every morning to get the juice flowing and the brain thinking

Wordle
Waffle
Quordle

All three games can only be played once a day, although Quordle lets you practice

Waffle hasn't been bought out by NY Times yet, but wouldn't surprise me if it ends up there. Quordle is a form of Wordle, but you're solving 4 words with 9 chances

Each also allows you to share your results, as all of us know who play Wordle on here. Regardless, Waffle is a fairly simple game in which you rearrange letters to solve. When you get the letters correct, they flip green. But you only get so many swaps. And like Wordle, you can share results. Ex:

#waffle402 3/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 2
wafflegame.net

Quordle is a variation on Wordle except you have to figure out 4 different words. You start by solving the first puzzle, and each letter that is yellow or green fills in on the next 3 words. So if you solve the first one, each successive one gets easier and often times, the fourth one can be solved just by looking at the green letters. And likewise, you can share it on the board like this (as you can see, I lost this morning because I took too many of my chances up on the first word):

Daily Quordle 399
6️⃣8️⃣
9️⃣🟥
quordle.com
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩 ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟨⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

And like Wordle Unlimited (https://wordleunlimited.org/) the other two games can be played more than once a day. Waffle Unlimited (https://waffleunlimited.com/) uses brown and tan instead of yellow and green. And for Quordle, you can practice as often as you like by pushing the practice button on top of game
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Jolly Blue Giant

Today's results

#waffle403 2/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 3
wafflegame.net