News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jags WR Calvin Ridley reinstated

Started by MightyGiants, March 06, 2023, 02:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Now that's a deal Schoen should have done. Jags look like geniuses

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 06, 2023, 02:49:56 PMNow that's a deal Schoen should have done. Jags look like geniuses

I am going to wait and see.  Don't forget before the gambling issues, there were mental health issues.   He hasn't played football since early 2021.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kingm56

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 06, 2023, 03:17:53 PMI am going to wait and see.  Don't forget before the gambling issues, there were mental health issues.   He hasn't played football since early 2021.   

He hasn't been productive since 2020; that's a long time for professional athlete to be idol.

andrew_nyGiants

IMO - He's on the margin for boom or bust production. Considering distractions and the impact on the culture in the locker room, his upside is not worth the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!