News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants exploring middle level Wr Market?

Started by Jclayton92, March 11, 2023, 07:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

https://gmenhq.com/2023/03/10/ny-giants-trade-rumors-gabe-davis-buffalo-bills-joe-schoen/

From Pat Lenonard originally and done up by the GMENHq place. Referencing Gabe Davis in Buffalo as he wants a new contract, and also mentions Allen Robinson. Either of those without having surrender serious capital is so much more appealing than a Higgins who would cost multiple picks.

sooners56

Seems more like a guess than them actually hearing something from a source. In any case, I am for anything that helps the offense and the Giants team in general.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Jclayton92

Quote from: sooners56 on March 11, 2023, 08:35:23 PMSeems more like a guess than them actually hearing something from a source. In any case, I am for anything that helps the offense and the Giants team in general.
No I completely agree, I just was curious about what everyone would prefer:

A) Wanted a big name Wr

B) Thrilled we are looking at Mid Level Wrs for a decent price

C) would rather keep building through the draft and hidden gems in FA

Jclayton92

Allen Robinson is seeking at trade and got permission from the Rams. The Rams are said to be ok with taking on a lot of his cap so that could be an option. I know most wanted Robinson over Golladay a few years back.

Plus Jamel Dean and Edmunds are being talked about a bunch with the Giants.

Philosophers

Quote from: sooners56 on March 11, 2023, 08:35:23 PMSeems more like a guess than them actually hearing something from a source. In any case, I am for anything that helps the offense and the Giants team in general.

It's Leonard wishing for it.  Giants are not going to trade away multiple draft picks for one player.  They need the picks.  They are 5-6 players away from a deep run into the playoffs against a tough schedule and that is with Neal, DJ, Wandale and Beavers improving a lot