News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Report possible Giants targets on this thread

Started by MightyGiants, March 13, 2023, 03:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 13, 2023, 04:02:55 PMlayover to Ohare?
No clue Just sharing what the verified ppl on Twitter are sharing.

uconnjack8

Quote from: Stringer Bell on March 13, 2023, 04:10:19 PM4 years, $72 million for Edmunds. Almost exactly what I thought he'd get and more
than I was willing to spend. Have to think Okereke goes for same or more.

Looks like it might be Kendricks or bust.

I was surprised by his price. 

Jclayton92

Bears paying for 2 middle linebackers is different.

ozzie

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 13, 2023, 03:44:32 PMThere's a lot of rumors being said about

A) Edmunds finalizing a deal with the Giants right now

B) Schoen finalizing a deal for Juedy that doesn't include a 2nd rd pick.

I would be more than ok with NOT signing Jeudy. I was never that high on him. I think there are better options at WR and I don't think his pro career has been all that impressive.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

Jclayton92

Quote from: ozzie on March 13, 2023, 04:56:47 PMI would be more than ok with NOT signing Jeudy. I was never that high on him. I think there are better options at WR and I don't think his pro career has been all that impressive.
I agree completely

Jclayton92

Jclayton92

Hearing Dru Tranquill and Irv Smith Jr as cheaper alternatives the Giants may go to.

madbadger

I think they have the wrong Edwards. Former Wisconsin linebacker Bryan Sandborn currently plays for the Bears retweeted a rumor that the Bears were going to sign Eagles linebacker TJ Edwards, another former Badger ILB.

Jclayton92

Quote from: madbadger on March 13, 2023, 05:26:17 PMI think they have the wrong Edwards. Former Wisconsin linebacker Bryan Sandborn currently plays for the Bears retweeted a rumor that the Bears were going to sign Eagles linebacker TJ Edwards, another former Badger ILB.
Yeah that's the edwards the bears signed on top of Edmunds. Two top middle linebackers.

madbadger

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 13, 2023, 05:40:35 PMYeah that's the edwards the bears signed on top of Edmunds. Two top middle linebackers.

With all the holes the Bears have it's beyond strange that they offered big deals to two ILB when they were thrilled with Sanborn's rookie season.

Jclayton92

Quote from: madbadger on March 13, 2023, 05:46:08 PMWith all the holes the Bears have it's beyond strange that they offered big deals to two ILB when they were thrilled with Sanborn's rookie season.
Its why I was confused initially also. Their dline needs help

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

uconnjack8

Is the Calais Campbell connection Wink?  Not sure I see why they would sign a 36 year old DL.

PSUBeirut

I really like Dan Arnold, personally.  I think he has a pretty high ceiling and hasn't tapped into it yet.

GordonGekko80

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 14, 2023, 08:45:46 AMIs the Calais Campbell connection Wink?  Not sure I see why they would sign a 36 year old DL.

Started 14 games last season, not really injury-prone.

Could be a quality depth guy and someone who could bring value to the locker room.