News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Report possible Giants targets on this thread

Started by MightyGiants, March 13, 2023, 03:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Quote from: PSUBeirut on March 14, 2023, 08:50:10 AMI really like Dan Arnold, personally.  I think he has a pretty high ceiling and hasn't tapped into it yet.

PSU: Wouldn't it be great to grab Gesicki !!

Too bad he's most likely unaffordable for the Giants.

I'm sure Barkley will talk him up, though.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Bob In PA on March 14, 2023, 12:03:06 PMPSU: Wouldn't it be great to grab Gesicki !!

Too bad he's most likely unaffordable for the Giants.

I'm sure Barkley will talk him up, though.

Bob

Not sure why he'd be that expensive. PFF stats show he's ranked in the low 20's for pass catching with a grade of only 59.9 (and I know, PFF is just one analytical tool). How is his blocking?

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

londonblue

Jolly, the next guy Gesicki blocks successfully one and one at the line of scrimmage might well be the first, if that answers your blocking question...
If you live your life as a pessimist you never really live your life at all.

Jclayton92

De acordo com o insider Daniel Jeremiah, o Giants é um dos times para ficar de olho como destino para o TE Dalton Schultz (DAL). Ele ainda acrescentou que os outros dois times na disputa são o Panthers e o Chargers.

I don't speak Spanish but I'm pretty sure this insider is saying that Daniel Jeremiah is reporting the Giants have reached out to Dalton Shultz... but who really knows

Jclayton92

Also keep hearing Hopkins and the Giants linked and I really hope not.

Bob In PA

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 14, 2023, 12:15:10 PMNot sure why he'd be that expensive. PFF stats show he's ranked in the low 20's for pass catching with a grade of only 59.9 (and I know, PFF is just one analytical tool). How is his blocking?

Jolly: No one starts at tight end at Penn State unless they can run-block. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

nb587

Heard on a podcast recently that Gesicki is not as good a blocker as Engram.

Jclayton92

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 15, 2023, 09:47:19 PMlet's goooo DJ Chark, is a get.

I'd rather have Chark than Slayton with Waller in toe.

What?  Waller's here less than 48 hrs and already he has a toe injury? :D
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

killarich

Love going to visit the Seahawks has me thinking they can't agree on a deal .... This either means he's most likely gone or he is going to get humbled real quick

Hope he's humbled and we retain him

killarich

Ximenes ? Would you guys want him back if he has zero market ?

I thought the first month of the season he looked decent when he had to start .... Wouldn't mind him back ..... all four EDGE's back

True Blue

Quote from: killarich on March 16, 2023, 03:22:53 PMXimenes ? Would you guys want him back if he has zero market ?

I thought the first month of the season he looked decent when he had to start .... Wouldn't mind him back ..... all four EDGE's back

I'd rather a rookie to compete with Fox, Smith, etc

Jclayton92

Quote from: killarich on March 16, 2023, 03:22:53 PMXimenes ? Would you guys want him back if he has zero market ?

I think he would want Lorenzo Carter money and he's not worth it in my opinion.

Jclayton92

Jets are shopping Elijah Moore and Denzel Mims, heard Moore for a 3rd from what I'm seeing...

I know we don't need to give up another 3rd but this guy is AJ Brown Jr just a little smaller and was neglected on the Jets roster...

Right Gettlmans wrong from the Toney draft.