News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Report possible Giants targets on this thread

Started by MightyGiants, March 13, 2023, 03:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 16, 2023, 04:40:54 PMJets are shopping Elijah Moore and Denzel Mims, heard Moore for a 3rd from what I'm seeing...

I know we don't need to give up another 3rd but this guy is AJ Brown Jr just a little smaller and was neglected on the Jets roster...

Right Gettlmans wrong from the Toney draft.

He is only 22 still with 2 year's experience, and he's still been very productive given his depth chart amd playing time, hes also about the same size as Richie James for what its worth

I'm not a fan of trading picks, but I'd be all over this guy for a 3rd, very intriguing fit.

Jclayton92

Quote from: TrueBlueFan on March 16, 2023, 04:45:15 PMHe is only 22 still with 2 year's experience, and he's still been very productive given his depth chart amd playing time, hes also about the same size as Richie James for what its worth

I'm not a fan of trading picks, but I'd be all over this guy for a 3rd, very intriguing fit.
Man I saw him in person 6 times his final year of college and he was elite. I'd love that pick up more than a Jeudy pick up.

PSUBeirut

Wouldn't Moore be another slot type?  I've also seen Cole Beasley thrown around- who I personally think is one of the best slot guys in the league.

Trench

Ximines has been a bit of a disappointment.

Philosophers

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 16, 2023, 04:50:37 PMMan I saw him in person 6 times his final year of college and he was elite. I'd love that pick up more than a Jeudy pick up.

And he's healthy and uninjured.  Imagine that.

We'd get an NFL untested WR prospect with a 3rd round pick.  Why not get one who has shown talent already in the NFL?  Super quick and twitchy.  Who most of us wanted instead of Toney.  Also, he is very competitive.  Wants the ball.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on March 16, 2023, 11:04:43 PMAnd he's healthy and uninjured.  Imagine that.

We'd get an NFL untested WR prospect with a 3rd round pick.  Why not get one who has shown talent already in the NFL?  Super quick and twitchy.  Who most of us wanted instead of Toney.  Also, he is very competitive.  Wants the ball.
Man I wanted him so much more than Toney. I even had him on par with Smith. With the Jets Qb situation he's had no chance. Watch him go to a contender and turn into an all-pro for a 3rd rd pick.

True Blue

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-news-roundup-latest-league-updates-from-friday-march-17

"ROSTER CUTS

WR Isaiah McKenzie has been released, the team announced. McKenzie played the last four-plus seasons in Buffalo and posted career highs of 42 receptions, 423 yards and four touchdowns last season."

Not interested myself, but there is that Bills and Daboll connection.

Jclayton92

Quote from: TrueBlueFan on March 17, 2023, 01:39:26 PMhttps://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-news-roundup-latest-league-updates-from-friday-march-17

"ROSTER CUTS

WR Isaiah McKenzie has been released, the team announced. McKenzie played the last four-plus seasons in Buffalo and posted career highs of 42 receptions, 423 yards and four touchdowns last season."

Not interested myself, but there is that Bills and Daboll connection.
Think we've got enough #2 and #3 Wrs on the team now as is.

True Blue

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 17, 2023, 02:04:03 PMThink we've got enough #2 and #3 Wrs om the team now as is.

Agreed, figured I'd share for anyone that might be interested. I think we have enough guys of this caliber as well

Just give me Mingo in the 2nd or beyond and I will be stoked. Also curious where that Landers kid will end up being drafted. Dude is 6"5 with some nice speed.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

HondurasGiants

OBJ at a "discount"?

Any takers? 

I wouldn't mind a reunion for a contract similar to Slayton's (if that IS enough) AND if he passed the eye test at his workout.

Jclayton92

Quote from: HondurasGiants on March 18, 2023, 01:34:01 PMOBJ at a "discount"?

Any takers? 

I wouldn't mind a reunion for a contract similar to Slayton's (if that IS enough) AND if he passed the eye test at his workout.
I would have signed OBJ over Slayton.

OBJ, Campbell, Hodgins, Robinson
Waller Bellinger Barkley is so much more exciting and hopefully than Slayton imo.