News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Darius Slayton re-signs

Started by killarich, March 16, 2023, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

killarich

killarich

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 16, 2023, 04:55:01 PMI thought Slay got cut by the Eagles? Did they resign him?

Yea they kept him

Jolly Blue Giant

Glad for this  =D>  I like him and think he gets a raw deal from fans. Once an opinion is formulated (such as "known for drops") it no longer matters that he has a lower drop rate than most receivers including the top WRs in the NFL. Each drop (which happens to every receiver!) might as well yell to some fans, "I'm no good" because they are expecting (hoping for) him to make a drop in order to continue their preconceptions of him as a player. It's not fair to the player

Note to all members: "resign" is significantly different than "re-sign"  =))
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

killarich

killarich

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 16, 2023, 04:59:46 PMGlad for this  =D>  I like him and think he gets a raw deal from fans. Once an opinion is formulated (such as "known for drops") it no longer matters that he has a lower drop rate than most receivers including the top WRs in the NFL. Each drop (which happens to every receiver!) might as well yell to some fans, "I'm no good" because they are expecting (hoping for) him to make a drop in order to continue their preconceptions of him as a player. It's not fair to the player

Note to all members: "resign" is significantly different than "re-sign"  =))

Look Jolly, I was trying to get the news out alright .... Geez ... lol

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: killarich on March 16, 2023, 05:01:08 PMLook Jolly, I was trying to get the news out alright .... Geez ... lol
Just bustin your chops. Should've added the  /sarcasm/  symbol

Now I want to hear that we re-signed Love  :yes:
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

killarich

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 16, 2023, 05:03:39 PMJust bustin your chops. Should've added the  /sarcasm/  symbol

Now I want to hear that we re-signed Love  :yes:

If we re-sign Love ... Schoen is a mastermind and we are in win now mode

Slugsy-Narrows

We re-sign another player we drafted!

Wow!

TD is going to have a heart attack! 🤣🤣

Others are going to bitch! 🤦🏻

Jclayton92

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on March 16, 2023, 05:11:02 PMWe re-sign another player we drafted!

Wow!

TD is going to have a heart attack! 🤣🤣

Others are going to bitch! 🤦🏻
I don't care either way, it's a non needle mover for me. I just don't want everyone saying Jones doesn't have weapons even though we virtually have the same Wr core as last year all over again lol.

Slayton
Hodgins
Campbell for James
Shep
Robinson

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Slayton and Campbell increase the starting WR speed when playing together.  Schoen said he wanted ability to separate.  We still need a WR by Draft Day 2.