News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Updated look at our draft focus

Started by andrew_nyGiants, March 16, 2023, 07:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

IOL
IDL
CB
LB
RB

WHAT SAY YOU!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MightyGiants

3 tech DT is a high priority

We could also use another edge rusher.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

Good call Rich!
Another Edge makes perfect sense.

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Painter

I would think that CB and OC/IOL would now head their Draft priority list. With 10 Draft picks remaining, it wouldn't surprise me to see them move up for one of such.

Cheers!

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: Painter on March 16, 2023, 07:48:27 PMI would think that CB and OC/IOL would now head their Draft priority list. With 10 Draft picks remaining, it wouldn't surprise me to see them move up for one of such.

Cheers!
I would love to see both achieved PAINTMAN!