News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Partial NGT--Snyder

Started by ELCHALJE, March 17, 2023, 11:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbadger

Quote from: ELCHALJE on March 17, 2023, 11:24:16 AMBad news for us--could lose two of our easier game each year if Wash sells to competent owner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dan-snyder-has-reportedly-cleared-out-of-the-team-facility-washington-commanders-team-sale-is-imminent/ar-AA18KE2H?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5328d587d85c40879f8a7e86dff87b1f&ei=14

If it's Jeff Bezos I'm not particularly worried. The salary cap makes his wealth largely irrelevant and I'm not particularly impressed with the man. The Washington Post has not been a model news organization under his watch.

Symphony Steve

A lot of players have stayed away from that 'smoke-damaged furniture' of a team.

I doubt that anybody could be as incompetent an owner as Snyder.  Turned one of the NFL's jewels into rubble.

madbadger

Quote from: Symphony Steve on March 17, 2023, 12:03:22 PMA lot of players have stayed away from that 'smoke-damaged furniture' of a team.

I doubt that anybody could be as incompetent an owner as Snyder.  Turned one of the NFL's jewels into rubble.

Well it seems that Bezos moral compass is as faulty as Snyder's. Given him time he'll do something stupid.

Symphony Steve

Quote from: madbadger on March 17, 2023, 12:30:04 PMWell it seems that Bezos moral compass is as faulty as Snyder's. Given him time he'll do something stupid.
The terms 'NFL owner' and 'moral compass' seem mutually-exclusive.  Not many Art Rooneys in that club.