News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

DJ may be taking a trip out to AZ

Started by MightyGiants, March 17, 2023, 12:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

DJ was in the building to greet the team's new TE.   Now he is looking to head out to AZ to work out with his new WR

https://twitter.com/charlottecrrll/status/1636765164320989190
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

That is leadership.  Taking the initiative to get to know a fellow teammate and train together.  Expect that from a QB.

Jclayton92

I'm just thankful he's training with someone other than Sills.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 17, 2023, 02:22:59 PMI'm just thankful he's training with someone other than Sills.

Jess,

You have a better memory than I do.  I had forgotten all about this

https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/news/giants-daniel-jones-david-sills-enjoying-special-connection
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 17, 2023, 03:23:00 PMJess,

You have a better memory than I do.  I hadn't forgotten all about this

https://www.si.com/nfl/giants/news/giants-daniel-jones-david-sills-enjoying-special-connection
He used to be the only Wr that he trained with in the offseason besides like the one week an offseason he got the O together.

sxdxca38

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 17, 2023, 03:45:17 PMhttps://twitter.com/QBCountry/status/1636792547107381254

Mighty,

Okay that was awesome, I mean how can we not as a fanbase be nothing but supportive of this young man.

The dedication, the time he puts in, his work ethic, plus he's a good guy who is a total team player.

I believe he is an ascending QB, and I'm expecting him to take another jump next year.

I'm very happy he is our QB, and this is coming from a guy who was angry when they drafted him in 2019 with the 6th overall pic, but after I saw how well he performed in the 2019 preseason games, I was on board and have been defending him ever since.

Thanks for sharing!

kartanoman

If any of you can give me a lead on where they might be practicing at, I'll see what I can do to hunt him down and hang out.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

spiderblue43

If only he had sure handed guys like that on Sundays..wooo. Has the talent and drive to become great. The national media cynics can stick it. :yes:

Jclayton92

Quote from: kartanoman on March 17, 2023, 07:03:27 PMIf any of you can give me a lead on where they might be practicing at, I'll see what I can do to hunt him down and hang out.

Peace!
Im just a stones throw over in California, I'd love if they did 1 offseason workout on the west coast fans to attend. I mean I typically go to training camp and games but I would much prefer the west coast to new jersey. No offense to new jersey.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 17, 2023, 11:57:16 PMIm just a stones throw over in California, I'd love if they did 1 offseason workout on the west coast fans to attend. I mean I typically go to training camp and games but I would much prefer the west coast to new jersey. No offense to new jersey.

I am from New Jersey and I would prefer the same thing (minus the drought, wildfires, and earthquakes  ;) )

Unfortunately, modern technology makes moving camp more difficult and less desirable.  These days the best you can hope for is a few days of practice at the facility of an upcoming PS opponent (which is usually pretty close to the team).
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Trench

MightyGiants

What I find most impressive is that DJ has every reason to take a couple of weeks off and celebrate his newly earned wealth.  Instead, he is grinding it out like he got a one-year prove-it deal.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE