News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dan talks about the Giants needing DBs

Started by MightyGiants, March 18, 2023, 01:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on March 20, 2023, 04:20:04 PMWoolen was my #1 late round pick.  Was banging the drum for him as well.  You can't teach superhuman traits.

I really don't want Ringo.  Remember how two months everyone was saying he'd be the #1 CB off the board.  I kept yelling "look at Witherspoon's tape.  Look at Porter's tape."

I don't think Garner is fast enough or athletic enough to be a boundary CB.  I don't want him at all.
I think my top 3 corners right now in no particular order
1. Gonzalez
2. Witherspoon
3. Porter

Something about the Forbes kid intrigues me. I think he has some game to him. I'd also like Tomlinson later on but strictly in the nickel to replace Holmes.

I'm not a fan of any of the Alabama or Georgia corners really.

todge

The chances of Flott being your starting outside CB are slim and next to none. He can play there in the event of injury but the Giants aren't going into the season with him as a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jclayton92

Quote from: todge on March 20, 2023, 06:32:41 PMThe chances of Flott being your starting outside CB are slim and next to none. He can play there in the event of injury but the Giants aren't going into the season with him as a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one said he would be the starter, just pointed out that he played and started at boundary this past seaason and did a lot of good things.