News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Boundary CB DJ Turner Highlights

Started by Philosophers, March 24, 2023, 08:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qlhKJUTK2wM

Watch some of his tackles, his press and his run down speed.

He ran the 40 in 4.26.

jimc

- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone

Philosophers

Having watched him a lot, I think he's got the physical attributes necessary to be very good such as speed, quickness and hip flipping.  He tackles hard.  He needs to continue to develop his ball skills.  In 2 years he'll be a top quartile CB.  If he's available in round 2 pick, I'd grab him.

DaveBrown74

Assuming we don't go CB in the first round (say for example the John Michael Schmitz 25th overall theories prove too), this guy is one of the guys on my radar as a day two pick. I've had my eye on him for a while now and like what he brings to the table. You worry a little about size/bulk against big NFL receivers, but that's why he's not going top 20 overall.

Philosophers

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on March 26, 2023, 03:42:39 PMAssuming we don't go CB in the first round (say for example the John Michael Schmitz 25th overall theories prove too), this guy is one of the guys on my radar as a day two pick. I've had my eye on him for a while now and like what he brings to the table. You worry a little about size/bulk against big NFL receivers, but that's why he's not going top 20 overall.

Keep in mind many guys who folks think wont hold up play 17 games.  Look no farther than DeVonta Smith.  DJ will add 5 pounds easily.

He's the same size as Devon Witherspoon, but only faster.  Witherspoon has better ball skills but I believe Turner can improve his.