News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Podcast Questions for UKGiantsFan

Started by bighitterdalama, April 29, 2023, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Ceri and I are recording a post-draft podcast tomorrow morning that I hope/should have out by tomorrow afternoon. I think it might be an interesting twist to solicit questions from the BBH membership, questions that we could address in the podcast. Any board member who might have a question for Ceri (or me) can post it below or send it to me via PM or email. Thanks in advance,

Brian

Bob In PA

Ceri/Brian: What's the capital of North Dakota? (a joke from the TV series M*A*S*H of 1960's-70's vintage; sorry).

(1) Which was your favorite pick, and which was your least favorite?
(2) Which drafted player (Giants) is most likely to exceed expectations (and prove he deserved to go higher)?
(3) Which drafted player(s) if any do you think will be starters on day one of the regular season?

Thanks to both of you for all you do.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

GloryDays

Gentlemen, I have two issues that I would love to hear them addressed?

1- were each of the two costly trade ups necessary and worth the cost?

2- It seems to me that they used round 6 and 7 as assured UDFA signings of less known players with high potential... Do you agree or do you think any or all of the three picks were probably on other teams' draft wish?

DaveBrown74

Of the other 31 teams, which two had the best drafts? Which two had the worst?