News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Founder of AI urges to Shut it All Down

Started by brownelvis54, May 02, 2023, 04:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

In this short clip Michio Kaku explains the different between AI and Quantum Computimg. AI Chatbot can not tell the difference between true and false statements as it plagurizes content from the Web to answer a question. It's a software program, where Quantum Computimg is a hardware program at calculated at the atomic level. The two together have the potential to jump us huge gains in technology, science and medicine.

https://youtu.be/cqefo5DwA2I
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Zoom has an app called Twine.  It is an AI note-taker for meetings.  I played around with it on a meeting.  While the notes weren't perfect, they were pretty impressive.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on June 22, 2023, 12:18:23 PMZoom has an app called Twine.  It is an AI note-taker for meetings.  I played around with it on a meeting.  While the notes weren't perfect, they were pretty impressive.
Was it user-friendly? Link?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 22, 2023, 02:38:08 PMWas it user-friendly? Link?

If you are on the Zoom app, it's among the app icons on the right side of your screen. It's called Twine. I didn't find it too difficult to use.  As I said, I was impressed; it didn't just record or sum up; it reorganized the meeting into sections like action items based on what was said.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE