News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Roster moves

Started by MightyGiants, July 19, 2023, 06:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Wait isn't Evans the UDFA from LSU that we signed Schoens first year when we drafted Flott? What are the chances guy is even in football shape?

Also Leonard Johnson sucks, I was hoping the young man was an under the radar signing for us.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 19, 2023, 07:21:34 AMWait isn't Evans the UDFA from LSU that we signed Schoens first year when we drafted Flott? What are the chances guy is even in football shape?

Also Leonard Johnson sucks, I was hoping the young man was an under the radar signing for us.

You are correct

I agree, it's disappointing about Johnson.   Sort of hoped they had found a diamond in the rough with him.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Jclayton92 on July 19, 2023, 07:21:34 AMWait isn't Evans the UDFA from LSU that we signed Schoens first year when we drafted Flott? What are the chances guy is even in football shape?

He just got done playing in the XFL and was on the team that won the championship.

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2023/07/19/new-york-giants-sign-darren-evans-place-jarrad-davis-season-ending-ir/

President Rick

season ending IR?   seems we may need a LB or 2.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.