News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Two coming off PUP

Started by MightyGiants, August 07, 2023, 09:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/1688543480606318592

A little surprised about McKenthan.   Should have listened to my prior lessons that it's nearly impossible to say who is getting close to healthy just by watching their rehab work.  :doh:

https://twitter.com/DDuggan21/status/1688545751742173185
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dgoodmantrublu

Robinson is going to a difference-maker on the DL. His singing is very underrated.

True Blue

Good, McKethan can finally got some reps in. Hope he does well, there are still 1-2 backup jobs for the taking.

More than likely a PS player though.

True Blue

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on August 07, 2023, 01:02:04 PMRobinson is going to a difference-maker on the DL. His singing is very underrated.

Does he have a good falsetto?  :cheers:

Ed Vette

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on August 07, 2023, 01:02:04 PMRobinson is going to a difference-maker on the DL. His singing is very underrated.
Pop, Jazz, Hip Hop, Rock or classical?
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Philosophers

McKethan is basically a 2nd year rookie.  Dont expect anything positive from him this year.

Dgoodmantrublu

LOL. Bad spelling by me. Gonna leave that unedited so I don't ruin the replies.  =))

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dgoodmantrublu

spiderblue43

Quote from: True Blue on August 07, 2023, 01:09:06 PMDoes he have a good falsetto?  :cheers:

I promise to sing his praises if he performs. ;)

Philosophers

I've said no way since the Winter.  Sticking to that.