News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Available OT for an upgrade

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, August 30, 2023, 03:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

GloryDays

We need to put him or someone better on the 53 and drop one of the linebackers to make room.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on August 30, 2023, 03:41:28 PMHe was signed to the Lions PS
Sign him and put Lemieux on the PS.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

True Blue

OT is a need all around the league whether it be depth or starters

If he was as excellent as they claim, I feel they wouldn't risk losing him, or someone would trade for him. It wouldn't make sense in that scenario to try to stick him on the PS and hope he stays there.

madbadger

Quote from: GloryDays on August 30, 2023, 03:30:13 PMWe need to put him or someone better on the 53 and drop one of the linebackers to make room.

I don't know anything about the guy but I have a hard time believing that he could be as bad as Peart has been.

Jaime

JS please sign the guy in a heartbeat. And unload Shane Lemiex :ok:

Jolly Blue Giant

As was pointed out earlier, he was re-signed by Detroit on their PS. Of course, Schoen could raid their PS as long as he was put on the 53 squad. Ain't gonna happen
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Dgoodmantrublu

Giants saw this player up close during the joint practices and didn't put in a claim. I'll trust his opinion after seeing the guy up close.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on August 30, 2023, 07:47:55 PMGiants saw this player up close during the joint practices and didn't put in a claim. I'll trust his opinion after seeing the guy up close.

Thats a really good point.  Besides overestimating our own players, do we also overestimate players we're looking at on other teams in positions in which the Giants are deficient?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on August 30, 2023, 07:47:55 PMGiants saw this player up close during the joint practices and didn't put in a claim. I'll trust his opinion after seeing the guy up close.

Schoen was one of 31 GMs who chose not to put in a claim on this guy.  Mr Perez should slow his roll
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"