News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Your OFFICIAL prediction- How may wins do you expect from NYG?

Started by MightyGiants, September 01, 2023, 11:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

what is your prediction for the Giants win total for the 2023 season

BONUS QUESTION-  Do they make the playoffs, and if yes how far do they go?
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

killarich

DaveBrown74

10 regular season wins (10-7)... wildcard berth.

Lose a close game in the divisional round (one playoff win again)

MightyGiants

Quote from: killarich on September 01, 2023, 11:34:11 AM12

floor = 10

ceiling = 13

NFC Championship

I like this approach (but I will answer my question).

Last year I thought the floor was top 5 in the 2023 draft and the wildcard was the ceiling.

This year I put the Super Bowl as the ceiling with being the best team to miss the playoffs as the floor

My prediction is 11 wins

NFC Championship game
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on September 01, 2023, 12:05:01 PMThis year I put the Super Bowl as the ceiling with being the best team to miss the playoffs as the floor

Winning it all versus not making the playoffs is a fairly wide range MG! Seems like you have almost all outcomes covered there!

:laugh:

Philosophers

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 01, 2023, 12:09:02 PMWinning it all versus not making the playoffs is a fairly wide range MG! Seems like you have almost all outcomes covered there!

:laugh:

I think it tracks with my "biggest concerns" thread.  So many of the key players on this team have significant injury histories including

Daniel Jones
Saquon Barkley
Andrew Thomas
Darren Waller
Sterling Shepard
Parris Campbell
Azeez Ojulari
Adoree Jackson

The health of those players will go a long way in determining this team's ultimate success
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

RelaxTension

7 to 9 wins but much more competitive against the stronger teams.
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..

True Blue

11 Wins

Floor 9 Wins

Playoffs #2 in NFCE

NFCCG possible

Uni

brownelvis54

I think we go 11-6 and YES we go to the playoffs. We make it to the divisional round
The KING is in the building

sooners56

Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

President Rick

11-6 and go to the playoffs. Win divisional round but lose a heartbreaker [last minute FG] in NFC championship .   .  GO GIANTS.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.