News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Cowboys game thread

Started by MightyGiants, September 10, 2023, 06:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Boy Jason Garrett getting emotional taking up for why Dak made mistakes is kinda funny.

Jclayton92

Did we play Hyatt at all in the slot because wow he could feast tonight.

Jourdan Lewis the Cowboys nickel back and Donovan Wilson their safety are out. Look for Campbell and Waller, maybe even Shep to take advantage all game long especially with them having elite boundary corners.

brownelvis54

Quote from: Jclayton92 on September 10, 2023, 07:17:58 PMDid we play Hyatt at all in the slot because wow he could feast tonight.

Jourdan Lewis the Cowboys nickel back and Donovan Wilson their safety are out. Look for Campbell and Waller, maybe even Shep to take advantage all game long especially with them having elite boundary corners.

Hope Hyatt remembers this

The KING is in the building

Ed Vette

Eagles got lucky today. Hurts missed seeing open Receivers and that deflection pick 6 was the difference.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

Quote from: Ed Vette on September 10, 2023, 07:56:34 PMEagles got lucky today. Hurts missed seeing open Receivers and that deflection pick 6 was the difference.

The referees didn't call any holding on Eagles Oline. It was blatant and it was frequent. Let's hope they let them play tonight!

True Blue

Rainy game? Saquon is going for over 125yds and 2TDs

uconnjack8

Finally, the bullsh!t preseason rankings, predictions and click bait will not matter in a few minutes.

Happy Giants season everyone

miss86

GO GIANTS! Beat the snot out of the cowdung!

MagicRat

Here we go again.....

Good luck everyone.
Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

No Tyler Smith for the 'Boys. As best I can tell, they made no other roster moves to the O line,  leaving only seven active. Jet washout Chuma Adoga will likely start at LG; the only other available O linemen are rookie 5th round pick Asim Richards from North Carlina and rookie UDFA TJ Bass from Oregon. Expect Leo to have a big game to the left side.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: miss86 on September 10, 2023, 08:16:29 PMGO GIANTS! Beat the snot out of the cowdung!

I like cowDUNG over cowgirls!  Thanks it's my new name for them - well actually cow💩

Same thing

miss86

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on September 10, 2023, 08:18:05 PMI like cowDUNG over cowgirls!  Thanks it's my new name for them - well actually cow💩

Same thing

Yep

GloryDays

I think we'll start with a few quick passes and a couple of sweeps to keep their defense honest.
LETS GOOOOOO 🎉👏🙏🏻