News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Game Thread- NYG at Arizona

Started by Ed Vette, September 17, 2023, 02:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Reporting live from the game, the roof is closed. It's a comfortable 78 degrees here.

Enjoy the game!

P.S. Look for the blue Phil Simms jerseys about 9 rows back on the 35 yard line behind the Giants bench, that's my family and I.

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

bighitterdalama

Horrible job by the safety on the first run by Conner. He's got outside containment and came inside.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

It's very early but our D looks putrid so far.

DaveBrown74

Thibodeaux getting doubled. No surprise there as we have nobody else to worry about.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jgrangers2

Surprised there were no flags on either of the last two plays

bighitterdalama

DaveBrown74

Big miss. Nice job to clamp down after my putrid comment lol.

DaveBrown74

One thing with Banks - even if he is error prone and draws some annoying penalties this year, at least he is a highly aggressive, in-your-face type of player. I feel like we have been lacking those on this defense over the last 5-plus years.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 17, 2023, 04:11:01 PMBig miss. Nice job to clamp down after my putrid comment lol.

Giants need to make a statement with their opening possession.  You don't let bad teams hang around, as bad things can happen.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

bighitterdalama

First pass, Ezuedu tied to cut the edge player. Blah

bighitterdalama

Rambo89

Jones a little late on that pass to Slayton
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18