News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Game Thread- NYG at Arizona

Started by Ed Vette, September 17, 2023, 02:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Good protection there on third down but just couldn't get the completion.

MightyGiants

Slayton slipped on that 3rd down incompletion
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bill Brown

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 17, 2023, 04:16:08 PMJones a little late on that pass to Slayton

Slayton slipping a bit didn't help.
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

JT39

Slayton is a losing football player. Not sure why he was brought back when you have Campbell, Robinson eventually, and could have had some vets to replace him.

MightyGiants

Quote from: JT39 on September 17, 2023, 04:17:30 PMSlayton is a losing football player. Not sure why he was brought back when you have Campbell, Robinson eventually, and could have had some vets to replace him.

He does seem to come up small in big moments
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

bighitterdalama

3rd and 2. No incomplete on a running play.

Philosophers

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 17, 2023, 04:16:08 PMJones a little late on that pass to Slayton

The pass was right where WR would be had Slayton not slipped.

Responsibility on that one - Accidental WR slip

Rambo89

Quote from: JT39 on September 17, 2023, 04:17:30 PMSlayton is a losing football player. Not sure why he was brought back when you have Campbell, Robinson eventually, and could have had some vets to replace him.

He's someone Jones has always been comfortable with
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Jclayton92

Hyatt, Robinson, and Campbell should play every snap they are healthy as they are the ones that can create separation along with Waller. I just have nothing for Hodgins after last week and I've always been mid on Slayton.

bighitterdalama

Not at all impressed with this defense

kingm56

Slayton has accomplished more than all this wr you mentioned.  Paris is grossly overrated here.  He slipped, but so did Banks on his play.  It might be the field conditions. 

MightyGiants

Quote from: bighitterdalama on September 17, 2023, 04:20:44 PMNot at all impressed with this defense

They are making Dobbs and AZ look like an offensive powerhouse
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

Quote from: bighitterdalama on September 17, 2023, 04:20:44 PMNot at all impressed with this defense
There's a Love sized hole in it, in my opinion.

JT39

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 17, 2023, 04:19:39 PMHe's someone Jones has always been comfortable with

He still sucks. Play Hyatt and get ready for the future.

Woody

Defense looks lost

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk