News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Kareem Hunt to the Browns

Started by DaveBrown74, September 20, 2023, 11:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Further evidence of the devaluation of RBs. Hunt is obviously not Barkley, but the fact that he was floating around in week three and available for $4m kind of gives you a sense of the supply/demand curve at this position. Lenny Fournette is still unemployed too.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1704507657619378284

MightyGiants

This signing makes sense after the Browns lost Chubb.

I don't think signing a replacement for Saquon (unless things are worse than indicated) makes sense for the Giants or a RB who would be worth signing.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

True Blue

Anyone who used a high Waiver on Ford in fantasy probably doesn't like this

DaveBrown74

Quote from: True Blue on September 20, 2023, 11:46:28 AMAnyone who used a high Waiver on Ford in fantasy probably doesn't like this

Ford looked pretty decent to me. Although you're obviously 100% right. That said I'm not sure why anyone would have thought the Browns wouldn't pick someone up. Their cupboard was basically bare besides Ford at this position.

True Blue

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 20, 2023, 11:50:33 AMFord looked pretty decent to me. Although you're obviously 100% right. That said I'm not sure why anyone would have thought the Browns wouldn't pick someone up. Their cupboard was basically bare besides Ford at this position.

Yeah I had a chance to snag him, but I figured Hunt would be back or they grab someone else. They run too much not to.

Now I have the top waiver in my league  :ok:

If he can still get enough touches he shoukd help still for anyone ravaged by injuries already. One guy in my league drafted Chubb and Dobbins