News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Game Thread: Giants at Niners

Started by Ed Vette, September 21, 2023, 05:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Post all game related posts here.
No personal attacks. Practice the pause.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

If Daboll, Wink and Kafka can come up with a solid game plan, even though they are facing a better team, they can win this game. Utilize the players you have and their skills. The Niners have to be underestimating them, especially with all the injuries.

Go Giants!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Trench

I'm watching Carter Coughlin close. Hoping to see him get added snaps. Let's find out if he can be a player. 

Also want to see Thibs hit the QB!...I don't need sacks, I need ferocious!...wanna cheer for this guy and tell everyone I was wrong!...Tired of hearing he is setting an edge and that's good enough. It's not.

Rambo89

Just come out of this one healthy is what I am hoping for.  If they get blown out I won't think too much of it as far as what the rest of their season will look like.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 21, 2023, 07:06:11 PMJust come out of this one healthy is what I am hoping for.  If they get blown out I won't think too much of it as far as what the rest of their season will look like.

Same here. Unless we win, I don't really care about the score of this game. I'm not going to moan about a blowout loss, and I'm not going to throw bouquets at them for a "moral victory." Unless we actually win, all I really care about is player health this week.

Topshelf21

Let's go boys!!! Hoping to start out of the gate quick and score first and see how we play vs being down by 2 decades and attempting to claw our way out of a hole against one of the top 3 teams in the NFL.

True Blue

Let's get Wandale on some screens, get Hyatt out there and let's make something happen

MightyGiants

Quote from: Rambo89 on September 21, 2023, 07:06:11 PMJust come out of this one healthy is what I am hoping for.  If they get blown out I won't think too much of it as far as what the rest of their season will look like.

I had been thinking the same thing.   
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on September 21, 2023, 07:10:49 PMSame here. Unless we win, I don't really care about the score of this game. I'm not going to moan about a blowout loss, and I'm not going to throw bouquets at them for a "moral victory." Unless we actually win, all I really care about is player health this week.

Yeah if by some minor miracle they find a way to win completely different story.  That would be huge.  But a loss without a major injury isn't a big deal for me.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Soundwave401

Well I'm going to be greedy and hope for an injury free AND competitive game. Got Seattle, Miami, and Buff next.. coming off that momentum from last week a good showing tonight could propel them to knock off Seattle and maybe steal one of the other two. Getting embarrassed off the field tonight like week 1 makes the 2nd half last week the fluke.

miss86

I am muting these announcers they suck

DragonSoul

GL to the team & our fans & let the team stay healthy.

miss86

kingm56

I'd like to see us be stout against the run. 

Trench