News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Seahawks game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 02, 2023, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 02, 2023, 11:14:41 PMEleven sacks will have long term damage.
I wonder how Mara feels about what they did to Jones tonight.  :hurt:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Giant Obsession

We need a GM who can go get us a bunch of Hog Mollies :) :)
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

AYM

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 02, 2023, 11:14:41 PMEleven sacks will have long term damage.

We sacked McNabb 12 times once.

Of course, McNabb was a better QB than Jones has been so far.

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: T200 on October 02, 2023, 11:16:22 PMI wonder how Mara feels about what they did to Jones tonight.  :hurt:

Mara should get over his love affair because Danny is media-friendly and attempt to be objective... or actually remove himself from football decisions because his greatest achievement in life was being Wellington's fastest sperm.

madbadger

Quote from: spiderblue43 on October 02, 2023, 11:14:58 PMWe can't pass on a great qb prospect if available. I don't care about dead cap space when our present is dead. :yes:

A promising rookie sitting behind a quarterback making $41 million next year and without the assets to improve the team.

kingm56

Quote from: AYM on October 02, 2023, 11:17:56 PMWe sacked McNabb 12 times once.

Of course, McNabb was a better QB than Jones has been so far.

Didn't Osi have 6 of em?

T200

I have no optimism left for this team this year. Last year's success was a drop of water on a hot griddle.

kingm56

Quote from: madbadger on October 02, 2023, 11:18:21 PMA promising rookie sitting behind a quarterback making $41 million next year and without the assets to improve the team.

I'd say trade him to the Jets, but I'm not sure they would want him.

MagicRat

Quote from: madbadger on October 02, 2023, 11:18:21 PMA promising rookie sitting behind a quarterback making $41 million next year and without the assets to improve the team.
Next year we're out from under Williams' contract and the cap will rise.
Smell my cheese you mother!

TDToomer

Quote from: kingm56 on October 02, 2023, 11:18:50 PMDidn't Osi have 6 of em?

Yes he did! I watched that game from midnight to 1:30 AM on DVR delay as I was at a concert that night. It was worth the lack of sleep.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

madbadger

How Bobby Johnson has a job is beyond me. I can't name a single offensive lineman who is better today than at the end of last season. In fact all of them are worse. It's simply one of the worst coaching jobs in Giants history.

jgrangers2

Quote from: madbadger on October 02, 2023, 11:14:33 PMWrong. It's $22 million after next year and $11 million the following.

If they cut him in 2025 prior to 6/1, it's $22M dead cap for 2025. If they cut him after 6/1, that dead cap gets spread evenly ($11M each) over 2025 and 2026.

T200

I appreciate you all keeping it civil in here tonight.  =D>  =D>

madbadger

Quote from: MagicRat on October 02, 2023, 11:20:29 PMNext year we're out from under Williams' contract and the cap will rise.

We're projected to have the 13th most cap space but easily have one of the five worst teams.

killarich

Waller was open on the pick 6 ... I can't defend Jones on that play ... game killing play