News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Seahawks game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 02, 2023, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

If Geno is still hurt and can barely move ... it would be a travesty to lose this game

Topshelf21

Quote from: killarich on October 02, 2023, 09:18:25 PMParis just isnt impressive ... why are we not drawing up plays for Hyatt

I agree with you!

JT39

Quote from: T200 on October 02, 2023, 09:24:30 PMHe had time to let someone else get open. Instead he throws it short hoping Campbell would do something good.

Campbell doesn't belong in the field...

Coaching

killarich

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 02, 2023, 09:24:23 PMOr Robinson

I agree 100%... as someone who was not a fan he looks GREAT

True Blue

Quote from: T200 on October 02, 2023, 09:23:22 PMCampbell needs to sit. He brings nothing, just like his jersey number.

Damn, I agree that gave me a goid laugh

T200

Quote from: JT39 on October 02, 2023, 09:23:41 PMLol. Always Jones fault
Unless you want your night to end early, cut the xxxx.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Rambo89

Quote from: T200 on October 02, 2023, 09:24:30 PMHe had time to let someone else get open. Instead he throws it short hoping Campbell would do something good.

Not sure if he's being coached to do that or if he's too afraid to take a shot downfield.  Either way it's extremely annoying.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

drakew

seems like we just are not playing like a team, more like five on five than 11 on 11
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

Trench

Not sure if jones has audibled or not but I am sure he is not moving his head and is locked on a target.

Go ahead all you guys who will defend him. Never will win doing this. Defenses know where his head and eyes go so too does the ball.

Danny dump off.

TDToomer

Breida has been our offensive MVP. But take him out and you get notsoBrightwell who is god awful.

I agree with everyone on Campbell. Forget Paris!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: JT39 on October 02, 2023, 09:23:41 PMLol. Always Jones fault

Not always. But when a player gets paid $40mm a year, dwarfing the compensation of any of his teammates, yeah, expectations are going to go up. Don't take the money if you can't handle that.

T200

Quote from: katkavage on October 02, 2023, 09:24:50 PMGiants cannot lose this game. Seattle has so many players down.
Don't underestimate them.  :hurt:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Rambo89

Ok now Drew Lock is in no reason for the Giants to lose this game.  Don't want to hear about who the Giants are playing without it's not near what Seattle is.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Topshelf21

If Drew Lock beats us....omg

Trench

Why bother with kickoffs?...very annoying to watch it