News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Seahawks game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 02, 2023, 07:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umassgrad

More stellar specials play =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))  =))

kingm56

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 02, 2023, 10:16:36 PMLOL, now I can't put on Jones had no time there

Yeah, on that series the pass protection broke down.  Not on Jones

DaveBrown74

At least hockey season is about to start in a week or two.

LFGR!!!

killarich

They are already at our 40 yard line ?

I'm seriously just about to go to sleep ... I'm so sick of this sh** man

Rambo89

Quote from: T200 on October 02, 2023, 10:16:24 PMHerbert > Jones

Gettleman knew it and picked Jones after Herbert decided to stay at Oregon. He should have waited.

Yep, but I wonder how much of that was Mara pushing to draft Jones and not being patient.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Topshelf21

This poor kid has zero time to do anything at QB....seriously, how the kid is still upright is befuddling. He's got less than 2 seconds to step and throw and he's got hot garbage to throw to...

katkavage

Seattle offensive line is decimated yet they are more productive than the Giants bad line.

Woody

So all you guys think Jones can throw deep When he gets 0 time to throw.
The line is awful no Qb can perform behind that line.    That is why they are calling quick hitters because they can't block anyone.
That is very obvious snd z Herbert would survive behind this line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drakew

phenomenally inept. SHEESH, Weeze and I could play better ST than that!!! :o
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

spiderblue43

Another ST PENALTY. SCREW UP. :surrender: Awful. Pathetic. Embarrassing.

Woody

Quote from: katkavage on October 02, 2023, 10:19:06 PMSeattle offensive line is decimated yet they are more productive than the Giants bad line.
Yes because giants d line is bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDToomer

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 02, 2023, 10:18:09 PMAt least hockey season is about to start in a week or two.

LFGR!!!
Let's Go Islanders!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

madbadger

I can't get over how Seattle's offensive line is decimated by injuries yet they're gashing our over priced defensive line meanwhile our right tackle couldn't block a 150 pound defensive end. It's beyond embarrassing.

killarich

I really want Smith to get hit hard... clean obviously

JT39

Quote from: madbadger on October 02, 2023, 10:20:20 PMI can't get over how Seattle's offensive line is decimated by injuries yet they're gashing our over priced defensive line meanwhile our right tackle couldn't block a 150 pound defensive end. It's beyond embarrassing.

It's because we are that bad.