News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Time for a serious, no-spin conversation about Daniel Jones

Started by DaveBrown74, October 02, 2023, 11:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo89

Looking at this site there doesn't appear to be a glossary for the statistic and how they calculate it.  I have never even heard of this site as it appears to be be a fantasy football database.

https://data.fantasypoints.com/nfl/tools/player/passing-advanced
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

GMenRF

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 02, 2023, 11:21:06 PMEleven sacks. Wrap your head around that. He's not the worst problem.

That said, this season isn't going to bode well for Daboll, Schoen and Jones. If they have a top five pick, as it looks now, they draft a QB.

Dont know if this was thrown out there since Ive been staying off the boards ever since the Cowboys debacle.

How about Schoen admits he missed on Neal - that Neal is not a tackle and slide him to Guard.  Move Euzudu to RT.

At this point Jones lookes rattled because of the oline.  Heck even Brady had a hard time executing when our pass rush got to him on Superbowl 42.

On another note, why is Bobby Johnson not being held accountable.  Top 7 pick in Neal, 2nd round pick in JMS, 3rd round in Euzudu and the line is trash.

Woody

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 06, 2023, 01:29:25 PMThe game tape has shown Waller has been open plenty.  But again we're talking about NFL Open not ACC Open.
Where do you get the game tape is something different than the TV broadcast?

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on October 07, 2023, 08:42:18 AMWhere do you get the game tape is something different than the TV broadcast?

It's not any different.  Take a look at any of the analysis that is done after each game.

brownelvis54

What do you think about what she is saying? Is there any validity to it?

The KING is in the building

Rambo89

This was clarified the next day that there was a miscommunication on the play call in where the Giants did call for a pass and Jones misheard it and thought it was a called run play.  Had they called a run play she would be correct about the lack of confidence the Giants coaches have in Jones.

TDToomer

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 07, 2023, 03:07:08 PMWhat do you think about what she is saying? Is there any validity to it?

Almost nothing. Anyone can buy a microphone and create a Youtube channel.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Quote from: TDToomer on October 07, 2023, 04:24:02 PMAlmost nothing. Anyone can buy a microphone and create a Youtube channel.
Yup, regurgitates others work.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin