News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Shane Lemieux has no business starting

Started by killarich, October 02, 2023, 11:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Seeing him being bounced around not by the defenders but his fellow linemen was enough for me

I get that maybe Glowinski has effort issues .. but my god he's better than Lemieux .. Daboll just STOP with the Glowinski oh punishment

I mean either way we weren't winning this game ...just needed something to vent about besides the typical Jones or coaching staff vent

DaveBrown74

He shouldn't be on the roster (let alone starting). Our depth is just so lacking that he actually made the team. I actually think there are guys on the street who are better. He is not an NFL player IMO.

madbadger

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 02, 2023, 11:57:36 PMHe shouldn't be on the roster (let alone starting). Our depth is just so lacking that he actually made the team. I actually think there are guys on the street who are better. He is not an NFL player IMO.

There is no team in the league that is more inept in their ability to evaluate and develop offensive lineman than the Giants. Every single returning Giants offensive lineman is worse today than they were the day we were eliminated from the playoffs. The Seahawks were equally banged up on the offensive line and they still managed to play effectively.

JT39

When he started last week, Daboll said this...

We looked at Shane's body of worked and thought he deserved a start.

- that's really, really scary if our HC really though that.

RelaxTension

Neal,Glow and Lemieux shouldn't get playing time in this league.
Last night they all were so bad in spots that I'm impressed Jones didn't get carried off the field.

I was told by Killarich that we needed to see tape before I was allowed to complain that they didn't do enough with the oline this off season.

Well how's that tape looking now? I still can't believe that only added a rookie Center to this oline group while paying a couple of average at best WRs $5.2mil and $5mil this season.
Enjoy the moment it's the only way to live..