News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jalin Hyatt and Wan'Dale Robinson Film Breakdown

Started by brownelvis54, October 07, 2023, 02:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

Jalin Hyatt and Wan'Dale Robinson Film Breakdown | The Future of the New York Giants WR Core!

Great film breakdown. I do think these two can be the future core for the Giants WR. Interesting reading some of the comments on the video:

Nice breakdown.  I am beginning to think Jones is rushing his progression because of being beat up.

DJ playing tight. Pressure over and over will mess you up. Don't underestimate the pounding our quarterback has already taken. He's being Andrew Luck-I-fied.

nice film review looks to me like danny dimes missed some open receivers here ! not all the oline fault

My god Evan Neal footwork is so bad... love Wan'Dale though

This video shows D.J is shell shocked because the O-Line won't protect him so he won't look down field for a receiver.

The KING is in the building

Ed Vette

Another point, I just got done watching the all 22 of a game from last season. These receivers get off the LOS and into their routes before DJ sets himself so much quicker than the group from LY. Additionally, DJ in Shotgun wastes a good half second to a second hopping back when he should just set and make his reads. I understand the depth he wants to maintain a pocket, but he's giving the Pass Rush time and he misses target recognition late and fails to get the pass off. Jalin Hyatt and WDR, Slayton and Campbell are getting open.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Rambo89

Both have a ton of ability.  They both saw significant increases in their snap counts from the San Francisco game to the Seattle game.  You would expect that they will continue to see their snap counts increase as the season moves along.  What you hope is that they are fed the ball to make plays more often than they were Monday night.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18