News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins Gameday Thread

Started by EDjohnst1981, October 08, 2023, 12:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDjohnst1981

I haven't seen one yet so post in-game thoughts here.

On any given Sunday and all that...

TDToomer

We need to score touchdowns period. The only way we beat them is matching them on offense. I fear the worst.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

I remember getting so excited about the season after watching us march downfield for a TD in preseason. Yet we haven't had a single TD in the first half.

That needs to change starting today.

VanPelt

Eze-Glow-Bredeson-McKethan-Neal

Not too good

TDToomer

Quote from: Trench on October 08, 2023, 12:42:16 PMI remember getting so excited about the season after watching us march downfield for a TD in preseason. Yet we haven't had a single TD in the first half.

That needs to change starting today.

We were all victims of fools gold from that one preseason drive with Jones.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

brownelvis54

Rumors are that Giants players are being given blindfolds and cigarettes before the game.

Giants 10
Miami 41
The KING is in the building

Woody

Barkley out again.    Definitely on trading block

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trench

Cmon Jones baby!...we all wanna see you succeed here. Play with a chip!...

Philosophers

Test whether Dabs has a plan or not and whether he still has control of the team.  This is Joe Judge team ineptness.

The national audience must hate the NFL for putting the Giants on so many national games and having to watch such a bad team.

Trench

Jones to Hodgens - Clearly did NOT lock on him there!

Trench

Jones audibled there but it looked very sloppy and unsure. Took too long to recognize

Rambo89

"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

Woody

Breida missed the block on bitlzing linebacker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sooners56

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 08, 2023, 01:07:00 PMAnother third down check down
Inaccurate throw at that smh
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

kingm56